Saturday, July 6, 2013

STUDENT RESOURCES: Microphone Theory and Application Resources

[I taught REC113Mi Microphone Theory and Application at McNally Smith College of Music for about ten years. This page was designed as a resource for my students. However, if the information on this page is useful to you, I'm glad to have been assistance.]

Specifications & Polar Patterns

Microphone Application Resources

Microphone Accessories and Other Equipment

Industry Standard Microphone Reviews

Other Stuff

No comments:

Wirebender Audio Rants

Over the dozen years I taught audio engineering at Musictech College and McNally Smith College of Music, I accumulated a lot of material that might be useful to all sorts of budding audio techs and musicians. This site will include comments and questions about professional audio standards, practices, and equipment. I will add occasional product reviews with as many objective and irrational opinions as possible.