Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Good Times, Bad Times

“You know I’ve had my share.”

I was writing about business and music (either two co-dependent or oxymoronic terms, either way they are an unhealthy mix) in another venue this morning and flashed on my best days in southern California. In fact, I remembered the address where some of those best days happened. 1926 Placentia Avenue.

1926 Placentia Blvd

For twenty some years, QSC audio was at this address and I was more than pleased to see that “progress” hadn’t run these crazy 1940’s buildings into yuppie condos or strip malls. In fact, they are the same buildings they were when I worked for QSC in the 80’s and early 90’s.

No comments:

Wirebender Audio Rants

Over the dozen years I taught audio engineering at Musictech College and McNally Smith College of Music, I accumulated a lot of material that might be useful to all sorts of budding audio techs and musicians. This site will include comments and questions about professional audio standards, practices, and equipment. I will add occasional product reviews with as many objective and irrational opinions as possible.